Welcome to Main Street Feeds!
Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall…..We Can Help You With It All!
’Tis The Season To Show!
Would you like to earn cash and prizes for how your steer, barrow, lamb, or meat goat places at this year’s fairs?? Would you like to be featured on Purina’s website with your show stock?? Click the link below to learn more about what your local Purina Dealer and Main Street Feeds can do for you!
JUMP START YOUR GARDEN
Spring is on its way!
Stop in and pick up your onion sets and begin your summer garden!
Onion sets: $1.25 per pound
Seed potatoes: $.70 per pound
Both Main Street locations will have chicks for sale beginning March 28th!
Various pullets available are:
Red Sex Links
Black Sex Links
Springfield Coggins Clinic
From 9:00 – 11:00 a.m. on April 8th Main Street Feeds Springfield will be hosting their annual Coggins Day Clinic
Tests will be conducted by Dr. Charles Dake of Miller, MO
Cost is $20.00 per head and additional vaccines will be available
Come join us for door prizes, donuts, coffee, and a great clinic!
Visit http://www.aaep.org/info/horse-health?publication=756 to learn more about Coggins testing and to learn the role it plays in the prevention of Equine Infectious Anemia (EIA).
VFD Instructions – Changes Coming January 2017
VETERINARY FEED DIRECTIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- veterinarian’s name, address, and telephone number;
- client’s name, business or home address, and telephone number;
- premises at which the animals specified in the VFD are located;
- date of VFD issuance;
- expiration date of the VFD;
- name of the VFD drug(s);
- species and production class of animals to be fed the VFD feed;
- approximate number of animals to be fed the VFD feed by the expiration date of the VFD;
- indication for which the VFD is issued;
- level of VFD drug in the feed and duration of use;
- withdrawal time, special instructions, and cautionary statements necessary for use of the drug in conformance with the approval;
- number of reorders (refills) authorized, if permitted by the drug approval, conditional approval, or index listing;
- statement: “Use of feed containing this veterinary feed directive (VFD) drug in a manner other than as directed on the labeling (extralabel use), is not permitted”;
- an affirmation of intent for combination VFD drugs as described in 21 CFR 558.6(b)(6); and
- veterinarian’s electronic or written signature.
Did You Know??
** Grain hauling to Deerfield and Kansas City, MO **
** Semi grain hauling to your farm!! **
Call us next time you need a load of soybeans taken to K.C. or maybe a load of SHP picked up in Deerfield, MO!!
(800)-299-6680 ask for Tim
Our Mill and Custom Feeds
Custom Mixed Feeds to Meet Your Needs!
At Main Street Feeds, we’ve been making custom feeds since 1989.
Our stores provide Feed, Forage Testing, Ration Balancing, Animal Health Products, Fencing Supplies, Livestock Equipment, Farm Supplies and Much More. We, at Main Street Feeds, strive to keep our customers satisfied with quality products and services. Remember, “We bust ours… to save yours.”
Behlen Manufacturing: http://www.behlencountry.com
Gallagher Fencing Supplies: http://www.gallagherusa.com/
Joplin Regional Stockyards : http://www.joplinstockyards.com/
Novartis Animal Products: http://www.novartis.com/
Pfizer Animal Products: http://www.pfizer.com
Quality Liquid Feeds: http://www.qlf.com
University of Missouri Extension: http://www.extension.misouri.edu